Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year(ish)!

New Year in Times Square

Its officially 2009. Another year has passed by. Time is such a funny thing it goes so slowly when you are young-or doing something boring- and it flies by when you get older. That makes me wonder how well I used my time and what I really accomplished last year? 


I didn't have a 4.0, I wasn't homecoming queen, I didn't save a life, I didnt make the all state state team. ok, I guess not many people did but did I change someone's life? did I make someone's day brighter? Did I comfort someone when they needed it the most? Its these types of little things that add up to making the year great.

Instead of the usual eat healthy and loose weight, which would also be nice, my resolution is to give more hugs. Hugs are so simple but they can mean so much. Its just a way to say to someone that they are valuable. They can comfort, congratulate, and cheer someone up. 

No comments: